Posted on February 11, 2014 by

Greetings Parents and Leaders,

I have been watching the forecast for this evening and so far everything looks like it will hold off until early tomorrow. That being said, I am not inclined to cancel tonight’s meeting. However, if I hear from enough people who think differently, I can change my mind. In a nutshell, I plan to be at the church tonight to open the doors to anyone who wants to come to Scouts. If enough people contact me and tell me they won’t be there, then neither will I. Let me know.

Michael Brown
Pack 747
770-688-5952 (text preferred)

Leave a Reply