Hi Tigers (and Parents),
I just want to remind you that we will be meeting today at 7pm at Prospect United Methodist Church. I hope the boys have been working on their Bobcat requirements as we’d like them to all have completed this requirement by the next Pack meeting which isn’t until Mon 10/29; I have attached a sheet (Thank you Kristi Remington) that may help in this process. I still have “official” Tiger shirts to award to the next FOUR boys who earn Bobcat. Congratulations to Nickolas V. for completing your Bobcat and earning your shirt! Way to go!
Parents, as a reminder, please be sure to bring your completed homework to our meeting tonight. This includes the following: Family Talent Survey Form, Cub Scout Information Form, Pack Photo Release Form, and Youth Protection Training. Your boys should also be completing chores around the house to earn their weekly dues of $1 – use that built in boy labor to get some things done around the house like taking out the trash, watering the plants, filling up the dog bowls with food and/or water, etc.
For the agenda today:
- Boys will work on scrap books and mark/sticker any achievements completed since last meeting on big poster board
- Discuss Bert Adams Scout Shop and bulk orders for our den: Tiger book, Tiger hat, Tiger Shirts
- Discuss Dates/Options for Firestation Visit
- Need a parent/veteran to volunteer to lead each session with Flag and Pledge. [Note: If anyone can donate a standard-size American flag to the Den, it would be greatly appreciated.]
- Sign-up Sheet for Snack Schedule
- Sign-up Sheet for Parent Volunteers (weekly dues tracking person, scheduler for required den outings, scheduler for optional den outings, taking care of sports, flag ceremony, assistant den leaders, etc.) *This item may get pushed to next week’s den meeting.*
I will see you all this evening.
Tiger Den Leader
Pack 747 Webmaster